Junior Graphic Designer
This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
Job Type : Full-time
Open to : Singaporean or PR
Posted on : Jan12 2012
The Goldlink group is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our team. As we are dealing with high-end, luxury brands, the ideal designer should be one with a passion and a talent for working within fashion. A strong portfolio demonstrating creative talent, sensibility, a refined sense of typography, and an overall powerful sense of communication is essential.
- Design of shop floor and product signage (informative / promotional posters, swing tags, department identities)
- In store event signage (informative, directional signage)
- Customer communications (gift vouchers, invites)
- Project identities (Christmas, sale, new season, Valentines Day etc)
- Visual Merchandising material (windows graphics etc)
- Maintain the server and ensure all new work is saved in an organized and accessible way
- To ensure that company’s website is updated regularly
- To assist in the general running of the technologies office involving art-working, print job costings, cutting out signage, delivering signage to the shop floor and other general requests on an ad hoc basis
- Undertake ad hoc additional requests as agreed with Graphics Projects Manager
- Creative Suite 4/5
- Conceptual edge
- Good typography skills necessary, Illustration skills desirable
- HTML and programming knowledge would be an advantage.
Interested applicants, please send in an updated CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high number of applicants, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.